Network Audio Visual has added a new series of multi-room technology systems that cater to 1-24 zones, with up to eight sources.
Called Proficient, this new lineup comes with optional IPod docks and LCD keypads. Both units, the M4 and M6, are designed to run straight out of the box without any programming. Both systems are pre-configured for four or six zones and include multi-source keypads with IR receivers (PMKIR). Full RS232 control on board allows the M4/M6 to be integrated into any control system e.g. Crestron, AMX, Pronto.
Features of the M4 include:
- 4 rooms of music, accepts up to six component sources and includes four PMKIR Keypads.
- All digital power amplification, programmable via Proficient Editor Software,
- 30 Watts per channel x eight channel
Features of the M6 include:
- The M6 will run 6 rooms of music, 2 AM/FM tuners built-in, accept up to 6 component sources.
- Includes six PMKIR keypads. All digital power amplification, 30 watts per channel x 12 channels.