The new Navman 2012 MY Series include the following new features and capabilities:
· Lifetime maps- the MY300LMT and the MY350LMT come with lifetime maps so Navman users can get up-to-date maps, released every quarter, with the latest information about red light, safety and combined cameras - giving them up to $400 worth of value each year!
· Improved premium driver alerts -in the MY350LMT, even more potentially hazardous areas have been flagged, such as areas with a sharp bend ahead, a steep incline or decline and an overtaking lane coming up, when the road narrows, known animal crossings or roads that are dangerous in icy or wet weather.
· Improved driver fatigue alerts - if you have been driving continuously for two hours, the device will warn you and can tell you about all possible options to make a stop nearby, such as petrol stations, public restrooms, food outlets or rest areas.
· Improved traffic information - Navman was the first GPS company to offer free lifetime Live Traffic subscription in its devices. This year, its traffic feature from SUNA is even better with live traffic updates streamed continuously and all messages updated approximately every 30 seconds. Live traffic is now incorporated into the estimated time of arrival and data is updated continuously.
· Voice destination entry - you can give even more spoken commands now, such as adjusting the volume and brightness of the device.
· Smart volume - the volume on the device increases in increments the faster you travel.
· Improved SmartFind searches - the super-convenient SmartFind keyword search function will not only search from a database of street addresses and POIs, but will also include any information from Navman guides such as the Lonely Planet Guides, Wcities Guide, Lonely Planet Scenic Routes and the AAAT guide.