The update will enhance Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and keep the volume down when autofocusing.
Click to enlarge
|Panasonic's G Series|
"Now we have 8 lenses capable of shooting great quality HD video as well as still. This expansion in functionality further enhances the creativity and flexibility of our LUMIX G Series System" said Alistar Robins, Panasonic's Group Marketing Manager.
The worldwide firmware update is available from here and supports the following lenses:
1. LUMIX G 14mm / F2.5 ASPH. (H-H014)
2. LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014042)
3. LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 (H-F008)
4. LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS100300)
5. LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm / F4.0 ASPH. (H-F007014)
6. LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014045)
7. LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS045200)