- Who Has The Best LCD TV: Sony, Toshiba Or Samsung?
- FIRST LCD TV REVIEW: LG Scarlet 60 Vs Samsung Series 6
- Sony PS4 Not Far Away
- The Humble PC Gets A Whopping Makeover
- Sony Bravia LCD TVs Vs Samsung LED HD TVs Which is Best?
- Toshiba Working With Microsoft On New Entertainment Xbox
- Blu-ray Xbox 360 Planned By Microsoft
- Massive Failure Rate For Xbox 360 Exposed
- Free Sony PS3 Con
- How To Build Your Own Digital Media Server: Part I
- First Review: Samsung Series 7 LED TV
- Movies On-The-Go With Teac DVD Boombox
- Who Has The Best 32-inch Screen: Panasonic, Samsung, or Sony?
- Who Has The Best Home Theatre Kit? Denon vs Bose
- Every Bit Of Defence Counts
- New Denon Home Theatre Makes Bose Look Like Yesterdays Technology
- Best Media Player On The Market
- At $1,499 The Aldi Medion 17-inch Notebook Is A Steal
- Affordable Noise Cancelling Headphones That Work
- B&W 600 Speaker Delivers Real Sound
INSTALLATION / CEDIA MEMBERS
CEDIA Picks The Best Of The Best For 2007
By David Richards | Sunday | 09/09/2007
Five companies have earned the right to say they have the best new products on display at CEDIA Expo 2007 in the USâ€”the largest single event for the residential electronic systems industry.
The Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) presented the prestigious Manufacturers' Excellence Awards at its annual CEDIA banquet. The awards are designed to recognise innovative products that most enhance a CEDIA residential electronic systems contractor's business.
Product: AutoPatch PrecisLT
-- OmniMount Systems
Product: ULPT - X
-- Vantage/Legrand, Inc.
Product: WebPoint 2.0
-- Sonance ~FM~
Product: Architectural Series
-- Audio Design Associates ~FM~
Structured Wiring Audio Network
Apr/May 2011 issue
reviews the hot new iPhone attach device, the Zeppelin Air. And we look at what's going on in the tablet space...