Jabra's new headset also comes with a sporting companion, the Endomondo Sports Tracker application. Tapping the Jabra's dedicated exercise button will provide users with a summary of their performance, reading out speed, distance and duration.
"Jabra has designed the SPORT specifically with active users in mind, providing all the ergonomic benefits as well as superior stereo surround sound for music and phone calls. Now we're moving into Spring, it's the time when many Australians will ramp-up their exercise regime and be seeking motivational tools which can keep up. The Jabra SPORT is the perfect partner," added Powell.
Without compromising quality, the Sport is military-grade certified to handle rain, dust and shock-resistant and features a wind-shielding microphone to maintain voice clarity during phone calls.
The Jabra Sport is available soon from Dick smith, Harvey Norman and Telstra with a RRP of $149.99.
· Wireless Stereo sound (A2DP) and AM3D Power Bass
· MultiUseâ„¢ allowing you to Connect to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
· Up to 4.5 hours of talk time / 3 hours music time
· Compatible with most Apple iPhones and Android and BlackBerry Smartphones with 3.5mm plug
· Reliability Testing US MIL-STD-810G
· One year limited warranty