Creative is only too happy to lend a helping hand by releasing a new range of iPhone-tailored options.
They're in ear headphones which passively eliminate background noise and prove compatible with iOS and Android devices by coming equipped with inline controls and a microphone.
"Quality sound brings interactive digital experiences to life and our new range offers crystal clear reproduction while blocking out distracting ambient noise," said Lorant Corba, Australia and New Zealand Country Manager at Creative.
Four new headphones make up Creative's new range. Check out the range according to Creative's official press release.
Creative HS-930i2 AU$119.95
Click to enlarge
With a sleek aluminium housing and stylish travel pouch, this in-ear headset is for those who value precision design. The tiny 6mm drivers allow the earphones to be positioned closer to the eardrums to deliver clearer sound with a full dynamic range. It is "Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad" certified by Apple.
- True-to-life reproduction from 6mm Neodymium micro drivers
- Headset can be worn either hanging down or looping around the back of the ears
- In-ear design cuts out ambient noise
- Frequency Response of 20Hz to 20kHz
- Powerful 106dB/mW sensitivity, low 16ohms impedance
- Inline volume/playback controls with omni-directional microphone
- S, M, L size soft silicone eartips
- 3.5mm 4-pole gold-plated plug
- Includes travel pouch