|Uniden states that the XDECT 83xx series "offers a selection of advanced and practical features making it easier to stay connected with loved ones".|
The XDECT 83xx series is equipped with Call Block PRO, which Uniden states is designed to help minimise unwanted calls, particularly from telemarketers, blocking "registered phone numbers that share the same first digits of a phone number with a different extension".
Bluetooth connectivity and a USB charging port provides for mobile call dialling and receiving via the cordless handset, while simultaneously recharging the mobile phone, with users able to link up to four mobiles.
The Blackout Power Failure feature allows continued dialling and receiving of calls, even during a power outage, while Uniden states that "high-definition sound improves audible quality for exceptionally clear conversations".
Long-range technology is enabled by a high-gain antenna, while additional repeaters can extend the range further, catering to larger properties, along with warehouses and farms.
"We are proud to grow our range of well-featured cordless phones with the new XDECT 83xx series," Brad Hales, Uniden Australia national marketing communications manager, commented.
"More than 10 million Australians have embraced the Do Not Call Register. With this in mind, we are confident that our most advanced XDECT model to date - with clever features like Call Block PRO - will be well received."
Pricing for the XDECT 83xx range:
- XDECT 8355 + 3WPR: includes three cordless handsets, one waterproof cordless handset and repeater, $279.95 RRP
- XDECT 8355 + 2: includes three cordless handsets, $209.95 RRP
- XDECT 8355 + 1: includes two cordless handsets, $169.95 RRP
- XDECT 8315 + 1: includes two cordless handsets, $129.95 RRP
- XDECT 8315: includes one cordless handset, $89.95 RRP
- XDECT 8305: an optional handset, $69.95 RRP
Further information can be found here.