- Who Has The Best LCD TV: Sony, Toshiba Or Samsung?
- FIRST LCD TV REVIEW: LG Scarlet 60 Vs Samsung Series 6
- Sony PS4 Not Far Away
- The Humble PC Gets A Whopping Makeover
- Sony Bravia LCD TVs Vs Samsung LED HD TVs Which is Best?
- Toshiba Working With Microsoft On New Entertainment Xbox
- Blu-ray Xbox 360 Planned By Microsoft
- Massive Failure Rate For Xbox 360 Exposed
- Free Sony PS3 Con
- How To Build Your Own Digital Media Server: Part I
- First Review: Samsung Series 7 LED TV
- Movies On-The-Go With Teac DVD Boombox
- Who Has The Best 32-inch Screen: Panasonic, Samsung, or Sony?
- Who Has The Best Home Theatre Kit? Denon vs Bose
- Every Bit Of Defence Counts
- New Denon Home Theatre Makes Bose Look Like Yesterdays Technology
- Best Media Player On The Market
- At $1,499 The Aldi Medion 17-inch Notebook Is A Steal
- Affordable Noise Cancelling Headphones That Work
- B&W 600 Speaker Delivers Real Sound
PHONES / MOBILE
BlackBerry Speaks to World
By Computer Daily News | Wednesday | 16/10/2013
TORONTO - In a bid to assure the world that it's business as usual at BlackBerry, the beleaguered Canadian smartphone maker is taking out full-page ads in newspapers around the globe.
|"These are no doubt challenging times for us, and
we don't underestimate the situation, or ignore the challenges," the
company says. "We are making the difficult changes necessary to strengthen
BlackBerry wants to assure buyers that they can choose one of its smartphones
with confidence, knowing that the company will stick around, said chief
marketing officer Frank Boulben.
After poor sales of the new BlackBerry 10 line-up, management announced a
tentative $4.7 billion buyout agreement with Fairfax Financial to take the
company private. But that deal is in doubt and BlackBerry co-founder Mike
Lazaridis is now sniffing the wind.
Apr/May 2011 issue
reviews the hot new iPhone attach device, the Zeppelin Air. And we look at what's going on in the tablet space...