|The X Power is equipped with 4,100 mAh battery capacity, sporting a 5.3" HD screen, and measures in at 7.9 mm thick.|
PhoneArena in a recent article placed the X Power at the top of its smarthphone battery rankings, with a battery score of 15 hours and 18 minutes (measured by running a custom web-script, designed to replicate the power consumption of typical real-life usage, with test devices' displays set at 200-nit brightness).
Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, the X Power is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core (MT6735) processor, comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, with expandable memory via microSD, and is decked out with a 13 MP rear-facing camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera.
The X Power will be ranged in JB Hi-Fi stores across Australia, priced at $349 RRP.
- Form factor: full touchscreen
- Frequency: GSM, HSPA, LTE
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core (MT6735)
- Battery: 4,100 mAh non-removable battery
- Fast charging: yes
- Camera: 13 MP rear-facing camera/5 MP front-facing selfie camera
- Internal memory: 16 GB (expandable memory via microSD)
- RAM: 2 GB