Panasonic's new top of the range Blu-ray Recorder, the DMR-BWT945GL, offers the broadest feature set of any Blu-ray Recorder on the Australian market with great new functionality.
The Triple HD Tuner gives you the flexibility of recording three programs in High Definition (HD) quality from different channels, or recording two programs while watching another. The 2TB hard disk drive (HDD) provides up to 1370 hours of HD recording.
'Keyword Recording' provides a convenient and quick way of automatically recording programs by selecting a keyword. For example, just enter the name of your favourite TV show and the Recorder will search the electronic program guide and record all programs with this keyword.
Multiroom TV Streaming Plus lets you see content from any room in the house, enhanced with the triple tuner so you can simultaneously watch a program on their TV while recording another, and wirelessly send a recorded program or live broadcast to a smartphone or tablet for another member of the family to view.
Recorded programs and live broadcasts can also be controlled using Panasonic's DIGA Player App.
Priced at $879 and available now, the device features a variety of smart networking functions to provide you with the promise of an intuitive and integrated home entertainment experience, as well as features to support excellent sound and image quality.
Other key features offered by the DMR-BWT945GL include:
- Panasonic's Remote Recording Service means you never have to worry about missing your favourite movie, series or other TV content again. Regardless of where you are in the world, you can set-up the recorder through a web page or mobile app to record the show.
- Using the Miracast feature, you can mirror the display of compatible mobile devices to the larger TV screen. With the press of a button, images, videos, apps or games on your smartphone or tablet (Android 4.2 operating system or higher and BlackBerry 10.2.1 operating system or higher) can be shared and enjoyed with the entire family. Since it uses intelligent Wi-Fi Direct technology, this works even if you doesn't have a Wi-Fi network set-up.
- 4K up-scaling delivers the ultimate visual experience, while Pure Sound Mode boosts sound performance by restricting the movement during disc playback that can cause excessive noise.
- The DMR-BWT945GL also offers big-screen web browsing in the living room. From news and sport to shopping and entertainment, an integrated web browser enables you to enjoy all of their favourite websites through the TV. There is a wide variety of integrated online content and services such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The Recorder offers an outstanding viewing experience with the built-in 4K up- scaling. Panasonic says its advanced image processing technology analyses the colour and luminance of every pixel, and boosts the input signal to generate an ultra-high quality 4K video signal that complements Panasonic's 4K panels.
- Adaptive Chroma Processing provides a high-resolution colour picture, showing the finer details and shades in your favourite movie scenes.
- Pure Sound Mode boosts sound performance by restricting the movement during disc playback that can cause excessive noise.