|HiFi king gives some love to TV with the DHT-T100 Speaker Base, with surround sound Dolby Digital Decoding. |
Drawing on expertise in HiFi sound, Denon's TV Speaker Base (RRP $549) gives extra depth-on the front panel, with dual 2"x 5" oval shape drivers and dual 0.5" dome tweeters driven by a powerful digital amplifier.
The sound king says the thinness of the new generation of skinny TVs is affecting audio performance, lacking depth to produce deep bass.
So, for good measure, there's two bass tubes in the back of the speaker. It also has surround sound with Dolby Digital Decoding and Virtual Surround Sound technology, and supports Bluetooth so you can stream tunes.
It fits perfectly under most TVs up to 50".
Other cool features include Night Mode creates high fidelity sound late into the night without disturbing other family members.
At a glance:
- 2-way speaker system with 2x 1/2" tweeters and 2x oval 2" x 5" mid / woofers
- 27kg weight capacity to hold up larger TVs
- Supports most of the TVs up to 50"
- Bluetooth wireless streaming with aptX Bluetooth for CD like sound quality
- Optical and coax digital inputs as well as an analogue input
- Dolby Digital decoder with Denon Virtual Surround
- 5 listening modes
- Night Mode
- Learns existing TV remote control
- Simple remote included
- Connects directly to a TV with one cable
- Auto power on- Auto standby
- Auto input switching
- Available in black
Availability: end of November onwards. Australian distributors is QualiFi.