Toshiba “spec-tastic’ laptop with “industry first’ 1 TB hard drive will bring out the hardcore gamer in us all.
Unveiled at CES in Las Vegas this week, Toshiba Qosmio X875 gaming laptop boasts “the industry’s first” 1TB 2.5-inch high-capacity hybrid hard drive, as well as the potent Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M graphics with 3GB of GDDR5 discrete graphics memory.
In total, offers up to 2TB of storage, and 8GB of NAND flash memory. And that’s not to mention the Harman Kardon Quad Speakers and 2 X USB 3.0 ports.
“We developed this new hybrid hard drive to give media creators, gamers and advanced users the best of both worlds – offering both high-capacity storage and speed,” said Carl Pinto, Toshiba vice president of marketing.
“The new Qosmio X875 starts up games and transfers large amounts of data like HD photos and video faster than ever before, all while incorporating the latest high-performance processors, graphics and smart Toshiba innovations in a stylish package.”
“Here are some of the key specs:
· 17.3-inch diagonal full HD TruBrite display with 1920 x 1080 resolution also configurable with a 3D-ready display
· 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor
· NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M graphics with 3GB of GDDR5 discrete graphics memory
· NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Kit with Lightboost (3D model only)
· Up to 2TB storage
· Up to 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory
· Harman Kardon Quad Speakers
· 2 USB 3.0 ports
· 2 USB 3.0 ports with USB Sleep & Charge
· Microphone input port with Toshiba Sleep & Music
· HDMI port, Gigabit Ethernet port and Memory Card Slot
· 3D stereo webcam (3D model only) and microphone
The spectastic laptop is being sold for $1500 n the US. No word if is hitting OZ, yet.