Motorola has unveiled the Motopure H12, a Bluetooth headset that integrates the ‘CrystalTalk’ audio-enhancing and noise cancellation technology.
Click to enlarge
The Motopure H12 uses dual microphones to separate the user’s voice from background and wind noise, enhancing the user’s voice and produce clear audio to the caller. The unit also comes with a ‘TrueComfort’ ear bud design that is able to produce ‘a fit that is optimised around shape, not just size’, the company says.
Additional in-demand features include:
- Three ear cushion options combined with an eight millimeter external speaker
- The flexible lightweight ear hook securely holds the headset in place to prevent it from flapping or falling.
- Made out of perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing.
- Comes complete with a suite of accessories to integrate the H12 into the consumer’s dynamic day including a matching desktop charger, charging case and shirt clip.
- The headset has a talk time of up to approximately 5.5 hours and a wireless range of up to 10 meters
The Motopure H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset is available for $159.95