Amazon Australia has thrown down the gauntlet against traditional retailers, opening local pre-orders for Samsung’s new Galaxy S10 series from 9:00am AEDT February 21.
The e-commerce giant has pledged to offer free launch day delivery [March 8] to ~90% of the Australian population, with its customers among the nation’s first to receive their phone if pre-ordered before midday March 6.
The news comes as the e-commerce giant announces Samsung products will now be available to purchase directly from Amazon Australia’s website.
The range includes Samsung wearables, tablets, monitors and more.
Amazon Australia is also among several local retailers who are offering a bonus set of Samsung’s new Galaxy Buds (RRP $249) for Galaxy S10 pre-orders between February 21 – March 7.
“We are delighted to bring Australian customers Samsung products on Amazon.com.au, and are particularly excited about giving customers access to the Samsung Galaxy S10,” claims Amazon Australia Country Manager, Rocco Braeuniger.
“We will ensure that Australians pre-ordering on Amazon.com.au are some of the first people in Australia to get their hands on the latest Samsung smartphone by providing free launch day delivery to almost 90 per cent of the population.”
Australian pricing for the new Samsung Galaxy S10 range below:
- Galaxy S10e (128GB), available in Prism Green, Prism Black, Prism White: RRP $1199
- Galaxy S10 (128GB), available in Prism Green, Prism Black, Prism White: RRP $1349
- Galaxy S10 (512GB), available in Prism Green, Prism Black, Prism White: RRP $1699
- Galaxy S10+ (128GB), available in Prism Green, Prism Black, Prism White: RRP $1499
- Galaxy S10+ (512GB), available in Ceramic Black, Ceramic White: RRP $1849