The Apple Consultant Network members are local companies that specialise in delivering consulting and professional services. Although not employed by Apple, each member company is staffed with technical personnel who hold the latest Apple certifications.
The ACN offers services from basic setup and configuration for the new Mac user to advanced enterprise solution deployment. It helps consumers:
- Get the most from technology investments;
- Find local member companies for remote or on-site assistance;
- Gain professional advice on Apple and multi-platform solutions;
- Choose from a variety of member companies to best fit requirements and budget;
- Decide how much and what type of support is needed; and
- When the help of an expert is needed.
Members of the ACN in Australia and New Zealand include:
- Computers Now;
- Key Options Technology
- Kytec Group;
- Renaissance Limited;
- Winthrop Australia; and