Cygnett has unveiled its new cases designed for the new iPod touch and nano.
Click to enlarge
The new range includes:
- Prism for iPod touch – a soft flexi-case with funky geometric designs
- Mercury for iPod touch – A case with a reflective gunmetal grey finish and mirrored screen protector
- BlackFrost for iPod touch – A jet-black combination of a matte BlackFrost case with anti-glare screen protector
- Crystal for iPod touch – A crystal case that protects your iPod touch
- Form for iPod touch – A slimline and glossy black case
- Frost for iPod touch – A translucent matte case available in bold colours
- SecondSkin for iPod touch – A thin, scratch-resistant silicon case that also includes a screen protector; and
- SecondSkin for iPod nano – Super-soft silicon case that features ridges for extra grip. Includes screen protector.
Cygnett will also sell its OpticClear screen protectors for $19.95 (three-pack).
Cygnett’s Marketing Director, Sophie Swann said, “We’re excited about Apple’s new iPods particularly the new functionality of the iPod touch with the super slim form and a front and back camera with mic for video conferencing, as well as the fantastic new design of the iPod nano with its square design and touchscreen.”
“Cygnett’s cases complement both iPod devices, combining protection with fashion and function. For gamers, a combat edition matte BlackFrost slimcase with matching anti-glare screen protector is being launched along with a gunmetal grey Mercury case with a mirrored screen protector. For fashionistas wanting something eye-catching, the flexi Prism cases for the iPod touch features cool and edgy geometric designs.”
All iPod touch and nano products will be rolled out progressively starting mid September with the SecondSkin for the iPod touch.
Cygnett will also release a SecondSkin double-pack for the new iPod nano. It will include a silicon black case and a clear case, as well as a screen protector and microfibre cleaning cloth.