D-Link has launched two new EXO AX Series next-generation Wi-Fi 6 routers into the market – the DIR-X1860 AX1800 and the DIR-X5460 AX5400.
These two models combine high-speed Wi-Fi 6 with dual-band technology (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and gigabit Ethernet ports to provide users with a seamless networking experiences with the highest degrees of speed, range, and flexibility.
They have 1024 QAM to boost throughput to devices by up to 25% and 160MHz contiguous channel width for even more bandwidth.
Built-in power amplifiers and beamforming extends the reach of your Wi-Fi and supports six simultaneous streams, easily handling multiple connected devices. Users can also enjoy fast simultaneous data throughput to multiple devices for seamless high definition or 4K streaming media services.
“With all the latest phones, tablets and smart home devices now coming out that have Wi-Fi 6 built-in, it’s a great time to upgrade your home network and supercharge your home network speeds, whilst increasing your Wi-Fi coverage too,” said Graeme Reardon, Managing Director of D-Link ANZ.
“By combining the very latest Wi-Fi 6 technology into our latest range of EXO AX Series Routers along with our easy-to-use D-Link Wi-Fi installation and management app and our award-winning 24/7 free technical support, it’s an easy choice for customers to upgrade to the latest Wi-Fi technology in their home.”
The DIR-X1860 AX1800 (RRP: $299.95) and DIR-X5460 AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Routers (RRP: $499.95) are available now from www.dlink.com.au and authorised D-Link partners.
DIR-X1860 and DIR-X5460 key features
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Next-gen speeds up to 5,400 Mbps (600 Mbps + 4,800 Mbps) for the DIR-X5460 and 1800 Mbps for the DIR-X1860 (1200 Mbps on the 5GHz and 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz)
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi with up to 6 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming, VR gaming or video chatting a breeze
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing lag
- BSS colouring technology reduces interference in ‘noisy’ Wi-Fi environments, making more efficient use of available Wi-Fi spectrum
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provide optional wired connectivity
- Built in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports to create shared storage
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) prioritises network traffic to minimise the impact of low bandwidth
- Backwards compatibility ensures support for previous Wi-Fi standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time technology
- Supports the latest Wi-Fi security with 128-bit encryption
- Voice Control for an even easier home Wi-Fi networking experience
- Works with the D-Link Wi-Fi app for easy setup and enhanced parental controls