Samsung’s Galaxy Note II will be available from Vodafone from the 5th of December on a range of 12 and 24 month plans.
Vodafone’s hero deal costs $60 a month, $50 for the plan and $10 a month for the Samsung Galaxy Note II over 24 months. The 50 plan includes $500 of credit, 750MB of internet data and a choice of free calls to Vodafone/3 customers or infinite standard and international texts to mobiles. Other Galaxy Note 2 plans include:
· $20 per month on Vodafone’s $30 Plan, total minimum cost $1200
· $10 per month on Vodafone’s $50 Plan, total minimum cost $1440
· $5 per month on Vodafone’s $60 Plan, total minimum cost $1680
· $0 upfront on Vodafone’s $80, total minimum cost $1920
· $0 upfront on Vodafone’s $100 Plan, total minimum cost $2400
Earlier today, Smarthouse reported Samsung has already sold 5 million Galaxy Note IIs in less than half the time it took the original to reach the milestone.
The second generation Note does the original proud with its 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB of RAM, up to 64GB of internal memory and a 5.5 inch HD screen. It has a 1.3MP front facing camera and an 8MP rear camera capable of Full HD recording. Throw in a 3,100mAh battery and you end up with a device more reminiscent of a tablet than a smartphone.
Check out our first thoughts on Samsung’s second phablet smartphone here