Gametraders has listed its top 10 pre-order titles for the last half of 2009.
The Marketing Manager for Gametraders, Chad Polley said, “We are very excited about the remainder of 2009 – the first half of the year certainly had some quality new releases including Sims 3, Infamous, Street Fighter IV and Prototype which is now being backed up by an even stronger second half line up of quality titles. “
“We expect the range of and quality of these upcoming titles to have broad appeal and will certainly help drive sales across the industry” added Polley.
Below are the most anticipated Top 10 Pre-Order titles:
- Xbox 360 – Halo 3 ODST
- Multi Format – FIFA 10
- Multi Format – Assassins Creed 2
- PC – Starcraft 2
- Multi Format – Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- Multi Format – DJ Hero
- Wii – New Super Mario Bros
- Xbox 360 – Forza Motorsport 3
- Multi Format – Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics
- PSP – Final Fantasy Dissidia