Sustainability focused tech manufacturer, House of Marley, has expanded its true wireless portfolio with its new ‘Liberate Air’ earbuds (A$249.95).
The earbuds fuse bamboo and recyclable aluminium with its signature REWIND fabric (made from recyclable plastic bottles).
Available to purchase from JB Hi-Fi now, House of Marley asserts sound quality has not been compromised – complementing 9 hours of on-board listening time, for 32 hours total battery life (with case).
The earbuds also automatically pair after opening the included charging case – i.e. connected before hitting a user’s ears.
‘Buttonless’ tap touch controls offer call, music and voice assistant customisation, supporting Siri or Google Assistant.
The earbuds are also IPX4 certified, offering sweat-proof versatility from work to the gym.
“The true wireless market has become a prominent one and we wanted to ensure we provided a sustainability crafted alternative using consciously sourced and recycled materials,” affirms House of Marley Director of Product Development, Josh Poulsen.
“We observed the market focusing on areas for improvement and found the opportunity to propel battery life to 9 hours within true wireless earbuds by using efficient chipsets and designed the Liberate Air to offer a seamless paring experience.”
Purchasing the House of Marley Liberate Air also contributes to its tree planting environmental give-back platform.
Further information and full product specifications are available on House of Marley’s website here.
Liberate Air Features:
● 9 Hour On Board Battery Life // The Liberate Air features 9 hours of battery life as well as a charging case
with an additional 2.5 charges totaling 32 hours of playtime. Listen longer and recharge less often.
● Tap Control // Activate Tap Control to easily play, pause, track control, or take calls with the touch of a
● Active Lifestyle Design // Designed for active lives and rugged environments, these earbuds are sweat &
weather resistant to an IPX4 rating.
● Stereo Voice Communications // Stereo voice communications allow you to hear and be heard just as
clearly as if the phone were to your ear.
● Convenient USB-C charging // This technology allows you to use any USB-C charger or accessory in
tandem with your Liberate Air earbuds and their charging case.