HP has launched 10 new products that include a touch screen tablet, notebooks, desktop PCs, and netbooks.
HP South Pacific’s Vice President and General Manager, Janice Cox said, “At HP we aim to bring the very best in available technology to our products and customers. As well as the breakthrough new technology evolutions we’re offering with these products, they’re powered by the most advanced Intel technology for home and office devices that we’ve seen to date.”
The HP TouchSmart tm2 evolves HP’s multi-touch computing to offer a flexible and intuitive device for consumers. This next-generation touch-screen tablet PC is powered by the latest low-voltage Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
The HP Pavilion dv6 Series Notebook PCs are HP’s affordable all-rounder notebooks for consumers, featuring the new Core i5 processors from Intel. The HP ENVY15 Notebook PC offers the ultimate in performance and precision-crafted notebook design for consumers, and is powered by the latest Intel Core i5 processors.
The HP Pavilion Elite, High Performance Edition desktop PCs make easy work of typically arduous computing tasks such as gaming and video editing for consumers. They’re powered by Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. The HP EliteBook 8440p and 8540p/w series notebooks, which incorporate the latest mobile technologies, are engineered to meet the tough MIL-STD 810G military-standard tests for vibration, dust, humidity, altitude, and high and low temperatures, and selected models are also BFR/PVC-free. The new EliteBook range is powered by Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and will include the option for new long-life batteries with 3-year warranty.
The HP ProBook 6540b – powered by the latest Intel Quad-Core i7 as well as Intel Dual-Core i5 and i3 processors, these new ProBooks are aimed at corporate and small and medium business customers who want an affordable combination of business-critical and innovative features in a full-function notebook PC.
The HP Mini 5102, designed for mobile professionals, it has an Intel Atom N450 processor inside and includes an optional 6-cell battery for up to 10 hours battery life. It features an all-metal case in black or blue option and offers a range of features, including face recognition for easy log-on to Windows operating systems and password-protected websites.
The HP Compaq 8000 and 8100 Series Elite Desktop PCs bring affordable, environmentally-conscious computing to the business professional and are powered by a choice of Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 processors.
Pricing and availability:
– The HP TouchSmart tm2 notebook PC will be available from February with an RRP of $1,999
– The HP Pavilion dv6 is available now with a starting RRP of $1,299
– The HP ENVY15 Notebook PC is available now with a starting RRP of $2,799
– The HP Pavilion Elite, High Performance Edition desktop PC is available now with a starting RRP of $1,899
– The HP EliteBook 8440p series notebooks will be available late February with a starting RRP of $2,699
– The HP EliteBook 8540p/w series notebooks will be available late February with a starting RRP of $2,899
– The HP ProBook 6540b is available now with a starting RRP of $1,199
– The HP Mini 5102 is available mid February with a starting RRP of $599
– The HP Compaq 8000 Series Elite Desktop PC is available now with a starting RRP of $1,199
– The HP Compaq 8100 Series Elite Desktop PCs will be available from March with a starting RRP of $1,599