Harman-owned subsidiary, JBL, has further intensified competition against Ultimate Ears, following release of its new waterproof wireless speakers – the Go 2 ($49.95), Clip 3 ($79.95) and Xtreme 2 ($349.95).
Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the super-durable portable speakers claim to offer long battery life, “powerful sound” and “waterproof durability”.
HARMAN AUNZ Brand Activation Director, Marcus Fry, asserts JBL’s Bluetooth speakers are now better than before, whilst remaining at “the same price”.
Products are now available to purchase both online & from selected Australian retailers.
JBL Go 2 ($49.95)
- 5 hour battery life, compact design, IPX7 waterproof design, with “crystal clear” phone call quality
JBL Clip 3 ($79.95)
- Ultra-rugged, IPX7 waterproof with integrated carabiner clips
- 10 hours of playtime, a 100mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery, built-in noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone
JBL Xtreme 2 ($349.95)
- Four drivers, two JBL Bass Radiators
- Rechargeable 10,000mAh Li-ion battery
- 15 hour playtime
- USB charge out
- IPX7 waterproof design with rugged fabric
- Via JBL Connect+ can wireless link to over 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers