Rambunctious online retailer Kogan is celebrating the end of the world with a sale.
Cashing in on the fabled Mayan ‘End of the World’ theory, Kogan is selling ‘survival’ tools on the cheap.
In the official press release, recognises Kogan “is not quite sure how exactly the world will come to an end, it wants Australians to have the equipment to be able to survive the apocalypse.”
“If the world ends, all products will be refunded in full.”
Some of the sale items follow as per the official press release.
· 32GB Swiss Army Knife USB Flash Drive – $29
· Pixie Digital Radio – $59
· Portable Power Charger – $39
· Telescope & Microscope Pack – $49
· Remote Control Spy Helicopter – $99
A number of other “gadgets, tools and electronics that will help people for the impending doomsday” will go on sale too.
Click to enlarge