Lenovo has further expanded its tablet portfolio, releasing several affordable models in Australia, starting from $99. The news follows Apple’s recent ‘low-cost’ iPad, and its latest iPad Pro which is tipped to debut next month.
The new ‘E Series’, ‘M10’ and ‘P10’ Android tablets will land in Australia between September and November, and are focused on entertainment for “nearly any budget.”
- Lenovo Tab E7: On shelf September – $99
- Lenovo Tab E8: On shelf September – $149
- Lenovo Tab E10: On shelf November – $199
- Lenovo Tab M10 in Polar White: On shelf November – $349
- Lenovo Tab P10 in Sparkling White: On shelf November – $449
Varying in price and power, Lenovo claims the new tablets are specifically designed to meet the needs of a modern family.
For example, the ‘M10’ is positioned as versatile tablet, ideal for “keeping the kids entertained” and standard web browsing.
The ‘P10’ is marketed as an “ultra-premium” tablet, with dual glass design, narrow bezels and narrow framing.
E7 (Full specifications here):
E8 (Full specifications here):
E10 (Full specifications here):
M10 (Full specifications here):
P10 (Full specifications here):