Australian gamers will now be able to get their hands on six new LG UltraGear monitors, which includes the company’s first super-fast monitors with a one millisecond response time for superb picture quality and fast refresh rate.
Overall, three of the six new UltraGear monitors are NVIDIA G-Sync Certified and G-Sync Compatible monitors with 1ms response time, along with curved widescreen and Full HD IPS gaming models.
The 38” GL950G Nvidia G-Sync Certified model is among the fastest monitors in the LG lineup. It is officially certified by NVIDIA and it can utilise the premium quality refresh rate function offered.
The model also features a 21.9 curved UltraWide QHD display and VESA DisplayHDR 400.
This 27” GL850-B and 34” GL750-B G-Sync Compatible models impress with the excellent picture quality LG’s advanced IPS displays are well known for – lifelike production of Full HD images with rich, natural colours and consistent contrast across a wide viewing angle.
With HDR10 support and smooth visuals thanks to NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible and Adaptive-Sync, these monitors deliver a great balance of performance and price for serious gamers.
“With a wide choice of models that prioritise performance, picture quality and out-of-this-world gaming, more Australian gamers are seeing LG as an innovation leader in monitors,” said Russ Prendergast, marketing manager IT at LG Electronics Australia.
“Launching the new UltraGear range is a demonstration of our confidence and excitement about the Australian gaming market.”
Other gamer-specific settings on the new LG UltraGear range includes:
- Dynamic Action Sync: Allows you to see the action as it occurs in real-time, so you can react immediately and get the edge over your competitors;
- Black Stabiliser Mode: Brightens dark areas and gives you better visibility in dark scenes to help you find the enemy or game objectives in the dark;
- HDR10: To better realise the vision of content creators, the 27” GL850-B, 27” GL650F-B and 34” GL750-B monitors are compatible with HDR10 to represent details in bright and dark parts of high dynamic range content;
- VESA DisplayHDR 400: The LG 32” GK850F-B, 34” GK950F-B and 38” GL950G monitors support VESA DisplayHDR 400, meaning users will experience incredible visual immersion when viewing the latest HDR movies, images and games;
- Game Modes: Select models are optimised for each genre including FPS and RTS are directly linked to gamers’ enjoyment of various game genres, and they also offer the perfect experience in games combining multiple aspects of different genres;
- Crosshair Feature: Helps enhance accuracy in first-person shooter games; and
- Sphere Lighting & Eye-Catching Design: Enhances your overall gaming experience and sleek yet subtle lighting completes your gaming setup.
To learn more about the new range, please visit the LG website here.
Gaming, LG, eSports, hdr10, nvidia g-sync, LG Electronics Australia, 27” GL850-B, 34” GL750-B, 38” GL950G, LG UltraGear monitors, UltraWide QHD display, VESA DisplayHDR 400, LG UltraGear Gaming Monitors