Hisense has announced a major summer promotion, starting tomorrow, where customers who purchase any of the 2014 range of Hisense VISION Series and UHD televisions, can be entered into a draw to win a major prize which includes watching a match at the Australian Open.
As the official Australian Open sponsor, Hisense has come up with this list of extras which will ensure this competition is hotly contested by anyone who likes tennis. The winning prize includes:
* Return flights to Melbourne
* Two nights accommodation at the official Australian Open Player Hotel
* Transfers by Official Kia Australian Open vehicle
* Pick up player/support crew accreditation along with official players gifts and tennis kits
* Behind-the-scenes and VIP tour including the ‘Walk of Champions’
* 1-hour tennis session with a tennis legend on an official Australian Open match court
* Toss the coin before a match on Rod Laver Arena
* Enjoy dinner in the Australian Open VIP hospitality area and watch a tennis match
* Exclusive experience in the official Australian Open player Beauty Bar
The winner can choose three friends to accompany them on this once in a lifetime holiday. Hisense’s head of marketing, Andre Iannuzzi, said: “Hisense customers will be treated like a tennis professional at the Australian Open, living and breathing the event as if they were on the pro circuit!
“This money-can’t-buy experience is an Australian first for both Hisense and the Australian Open and we’re thrilled to offer this to our valued Hisense consumers. It’s a great opportunity to continue to showcase that Hisense goes above and beyond to provide better features at a better price while giving customers something a little extra this holiday season that’s never before been offered when shopping for a TV,” he added.
Iannuzzi said Hisense is a major player in the mid to premium end of the UHD TV market, as well as the home appliances market, and that this promotion was aimed at raising the awareness of the Hisense brand with the Australian public on a major platform, such as the Australian Open.
To be eligible to enter, customers need to purchase a participating Hisense TV from any participating Hisense retailer from tomorrow, 15th November to 3:00pm AEDST on 1st January 2015. For more information on the full terms and conditions, go to http://goo.gl/AQ7ibi
Participating retailers include: JB Hi-Fi, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys BSR, MYER, Radio Rentals and RT Edwards. Entry is made available at www.facebook.com/hisenseau