GRLmobile and Motorola have launched the Motorola U9 in Rose Bloom, a chic mobile phone designed for fashion-savvy female consumers.
Click to enlarge
GRLmobile’s Managing Director, Michele Hamdorf said, “GRLmobile is delighted to offer Australia’s fashion focused females the perfect accessory to complement their busy lifestyle. MOTO U9 Rose Bloom echoes the stylish fusion of fashion and music that is present in Motorola’s music-enabled devices and perfectly embodies the unique GRLmobile offering.”
The Moto U9 has been designed to fit perfectly in the pocket or hand. Its metallic gloss finish comes to life with animated screen savers that appear to “float” across the borderless external display. The external display is not just for show however, as touch sensitive, digital keys let users control their music player from the outside.
Through an exclusive arrangement with Motorola ambassador Fergie, the Moto U9 Rose Bloom will come with exclusive content in the form of music tracks and screensavers from the lead recording artist.
Motorola South Pacific’s Managing Director Mobile Devices, Andrew Volard said, “Fergie’s inimitable personal panache goes beyond her music. She is renowned as a woman on the cutting edge of modern style and is in every way the perfect icon to communicate to consumers that style and music are integral to people as a way to express themselves. Through GRLmobile, we are proud to exclusively deliver a stylish and dynamic mobile experience,” he concluded.
MOTO U9 delivers cutting edge mobile music capabilities:
- Optimized music player with expandable memory up to 2GB and Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) for wireless music listening
- One-touch access to your library and pauses music as calls come through
- Manage all your music using the simplicity of Microsoft’s Windows Media Player 11.
- Unique design with the combination of premium high gloss and soft touch finishes
- A 2.0 mega pixel with 8x zoom camera, multi-shot feature, video capture and playback, and light and landscape viewfinder delivers quality, printable and sharable images
- Impressive messaging capabilities via MMS, SMS, WVIM, Push Email
- Up to 430 minutes talk and 350 hours standby
- 87.5 grams
Availability and Pricing
The Motorola MOTO U9 Rose Bloom is available at GRLmobile.com for $249 and will also be available in selected Target stores nationally from August 2008.