Similar to Click Frenzy, the event will feature major discounts from businesses selling on the MyDeal platform, and will also be offering credit back percentages of up to 15% on selected items.
Close to 500 retailers will be participating in the limited run event, offering price cuts on hundreds of items, including half-price deals on Google Home devices, refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB, and more.
Top deals include:
- Up to 43% off selected refurbished Apple iPhones
- 52% off selected refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB
- Up to 49% off selected Google Home devices
- 80% off Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaners with Mopping Function
- 61% off Smart Fitness Tracker Brands with Heart Rate Monitors.
- 2.5% credit back on KitchenAid Mixers
- 2.5% credit back on Microsoft Surface Pro
The company claims last year’s Australia’s Night Online event saw more than 250,000 Aussies spend nearly $10 million on exclusive discounts from over 500+ of Australia’s favourite brands.
“This year, we’re focusing on the furniture, homewares, appliances, electronics and cookware categories, as we’ve found that many Aussies are stocking up on these essentials as they prepare for the year ahead,” said MyDeals COO Josh Mangan.
The news comes as competition continues to heat up among e-commerce retailers.
The 24-hour sale will kick off at 6PM AEST on February 19, but shoppers can register for VIP early access now and be in with a chance to win $500 voucher.
Further information plus more details can be found on the retailer’s website here.