Nespresso has teamed up with De’Longhi to create a new coffee machine with built-in milk frothing technology that claims to create lattes, cappuccinos and espressos with very minimal clean up.
Click to enlarge
The Lattissima features a 19 bar high-pressure pump and thermobloc that guarantees optimal extraction and temperature in order to ‘produce the freshest quality coffee.’ It also comes with a one-touch option that automatically rinses the coffee maker, preventing milk particles from remaining inside the system and ensuring an easy clean. The removable 0.5 litre milk container can also be removed and stored in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness.
- Mini Brewing Unit: ergonomic capsule insertion and automatic ejection of used capsule
- Automatic and programmable Milk and Coffee Quantity
- Espresso, Lungo, one-touch Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato and hot water
- Coffee settings: 40 ml for espresso, 110 ml for lungo
- Milk recipes settings: 50 ml milk and 40 ml coffee for cappuccino, 150 ml milk and 40 ml coffee for Latte Macchiato
- Specific milk frothing device with automatic rinsing function. Dishwasher safe.
- Adjustment of the milk froth quantity
- Two thermobloc and pump systems: one for milk and one for coffee
- Electronic temperature regulation
- Automatic pump refilling
- Sliding drip tray: 1 position for cup, 1 position for Latte Macchiato glass.
- Water level indicator for water tank and drip tray
- Removable hot water outlet
- Cup plate for espresso cups
- Energy saving / standby modes: after 1 h (energy saving: -50%), after 4 h (-98%)
The Nespresso Lattissima manufactured by De’Longhi comes in a variety of colours to choose from and will be available starting April:
Stylish Red with gloss finish ($699)
Creamy White with gloss finish ($699)
Black with a PC gloss finish ($749)
Silver with a satin chrome zamac finish ($799)