MTV Games and Harmonix have revealed 19 more of the 45 on-disc tracks that will be featured in the upcoming The Beatles: Rock Band game for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii.
The Beatles: Rock Band allows fans to pick up the guitar, bass, mic or drums to experience The Beatles’ extraordinary catalogue of music through gameplay that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the band’s legendary career. From the early touring days in 1963 Liverpool to the immortal, final performance on the Apple Corps rooftop, fans can follow in The Fab Four’s footsteps as they traverse the globe during the height of Beatlemania.
For the first time in a music videogame, The Beatles: Rock Band introduces three-part vocal harmonies to gameplay, allowing players to revel in the unparalleled vocal stylings of The Beatles.
The Beatles: Rock Band 19 New Songs Revealed With Featured Venues:
- “Boys” / Cavern Club
- “A Hard Day’s Night” / Ed Sullivan Theater
- “I’m Looking Through You” / Shea Stadium
- “If I Needed Someone” / Shea Stadium
- “Ticket to Ride” / Shea Stadium
- “Drive My Car” / Budokan
- “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Getting Better” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Good Morning” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Hello, Goodbye” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Hey Bulldog” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Dear Prudence” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Helter Skelter” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Something” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Come Together” / Abbey Road Dreamscape
- “Don’t Let Me Down” / Rooftop Concert
- “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)” / Rooftop Concert
- “I Me Mine” / Rooftop Concert
As previously announced, the entire Abbey Road album will be available for future download purchase. In addition, “All You Need Is Love” will be released on September 9 exclusively through Xbox LIVE for a limited time as a downloadable song for The Beatles: Rock Band, with all Apple Corps Ltd, MTV Games, Harmonix and Microsoft proceeds benefitting Doctors Without Borders.
The Beatles: Rock Band will be available on September 9 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and the Wii. The game will be compatible with all Rock Band instrument controllers, as well as most Guitar Hero and other authorised third-party music video game peripherals and microphones.