Nokia has announced that its E51, a mobile phone for the business-oriented user, will be available on Telstra’s Next G Network starting this month.
Click to enlarge
Nokia’s General Manager for Australia and New Zealand, Shaun Colligan said, “This is our third Nokia handset on the Telstra Next G network in recent months. Together with Nokia 6120 and the Next G Nokia N95, the Nokia E51 offers a range of choice for consumers looking for the Nokia that suits them on the Next G network.”
Other features of the Nokia N51 include:
- A home screen including user-selected icons to the most used applications
- One Touch keys with one-click access to key functionalities including email, contacts, calendar and the home screen
- Set-up wizard offering step-by-step guidance for setting up email accounts.
- Integration with a wide range of business email solutions, including Nokia Intellisync Wireless, Blackberry Connect as well as Mail for Exchange to communicate with Microsoft Exchange Server, and consumer email
- Streamlined email reading experience with easy access to attachments
- Dedicated Email key on the front cover, indicator light for new email, and a preview window to the latest email on the home screen to help keep up with email when on the move