Olympus has launched the Mju 1020 – a digital camera that sports an ultra-small profile but has a high mega pixel count and wide optical zoom. It claims it’s the smallest digital camera in the world with a 7x optical zoom.
Click to enlarge
This point and shoot also has a Dual Shakeproof Sensor-Shift Image Stabilisation system that uses a dual-axis gyro sensor to accurately detect camera shake, and prevents blur by shifting the CCD sensor to compensate. In addition, high ISO sensitivity Digital Image Stabilisation enables 10 megapixel imaging at sensitivities up to ISO 1600. Finally, the Mju 1020 comes with a 2.7-inch viewing screen with a viewing angle of 176 degrees.
- 7x optical zoom lens and 10.1-megapixel CCD
- Dual Shakeproof CCD-shift camera shake correction and high ISO sensitivity (up to 1600)
- Face Detect & Shadow Adjust Technology
- 2.7-inch HyperCrystal II LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
- Built-in illuminator
- 3 fps continuous flash
- Pre-capture movie function
- In-camera panorama image compositing with on-screen guide for camera movement
- Perfect Shot Preview with previews of various camera settings before picture is taken