Plantronics has launched a range of five new wireless headsets across its BackBeat FIT and BackBeat GO lines in Australia.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 is designed for outdoor users and contains Plantronics’ Always Aware feature that alerts users to sounds such as taxi horns or screeching brakes during their workout.
The BackBeat GO 410 earbuds are designed primarily for travelling and contain an Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) feature and up to 10 hours of extended battery life.
Commenting on the launches, Plantronics National Sales Manager ANZ & South East Asia Peter Petrides said: “People now expect clarity and an enhanced experience as well as sound, so we created five new headsets that meet those consumer demands. They also want to be transported, whether they’re running, exercising at the gym or creating an oasis of personal space while travelling.”
All Backbeat FIT models (BackBeat FIT 3100, 350 and 2100) will be available at JB HiFi, Officeworks, Rebel Sports and via the company web site.
BackBeat GO 410 and GO 810 will be available at JB HiFi, Officeworks and via plantronics.com.au.
Pricing and Availability
- BackBeat FIT 3100 is available in two colours, Black and Grey for $239.99
- BackBeat FIT 350 is available in three colours, Black/Grey, Grey/Bone and Grey/Blue for $119.99.
- BackBeat GO 810 will be available at the beginning of October in three colours, Graphite Black, Navy Blue and Bone White for $239.99.
- BackBeat GO 410 will be available at the beginning of October in two colours, Graphite and Bone for $199.99.
- BackBeat FIT 2100 will be available at the beginning of November in four colours, Black, Grey, Blue and Lava Black for $159.99.