Thor’s PS10 Power Station may look unobtrusive, bland even, yet it probably does more to protect digital technology than anything else on the market. Like an electronic sieve, this little beauty gets rid of all the annoying humming, buzzing and power spikes, that can quickly turn your listening experience into the equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard, and your equipment into nothing more than an expensive white elephant. And it comes courtesy of Western Australia.
On top of the pristine power produced by the Smart Station there is the state-of-the-art, 8 outlet, Smart Board (pat pending).
Click to enlarge
When attached to the power station it delivers twice the protection and filtration, incorporating dynamic active tracking technology. In addition to this there are three isolated banks on the smart board ensuring there is no “cross talk” or interference between components connected after the smart station.
Other features include:
- Pure unpolluted 240V sinewave power 24/7
- Soft start – gentle power build up
- Whisper Quiet servo motor for voltage calibration
- Microprocessor controls
- Dual LED display indicating incoming power and output power
- 10 Other LED alerts showing various power changes instantly
- Double filter trap and double voltage protection through custom 8-way smart board incorporating dynamic active tracking filtering technology
- 3-in-1 Isolation
- Data and aerial protection
- Cable TV adaptor
- Fibre pptic and broadband compatible
See it at Thortechnology.com.au