Kodak’s All-in-One inkjet printer range has been expanded to include the ESP3 and ESP5, which both come with Kodak’s photo editing software feature, Facial Retouch.
The energy efficient-rated ESP5 features a 3-inch colour LCD screen, multiple card and USB readers and one-touch, PC-free print, copy and scan functions, which allows consumers to view, edit and print with or without a computer.
Facial Retouch editing software means consumers can create clearer photos by enhancing facial features and reducing the appearance of skin irregularities. This software automatically detects people in pictures and allows users control over which faces to retouch. With a click, several enhancements are applied to improve the facial features of people in photos – including texture enhancer, skin tone smoothing, blemish removal, as well as subtle eye and teeth whitening, with up to four levels of intensity. Facial Retouch comes packaged with the ESP3 and ESP5 printers, or is available for download free of charge, from www.kodak.com.
Other features include:
- l Print capabilities of up to 30 pages per minute in black and 29 pages per minute in colour and fast document scanning and automatic optical character recognition.
- Kodak Easyshare 5000 Series AiO printer software for printing, copying and scanning.
- One touch colour copy without a PC – ideal for reprinting old photographs.
- High-definition CIS scanner – scan multiple pictures at once and software will create separate image files automatically.
- Bluetooth wireless technology enabled, so it’s easy to print pictures – even from across the room.