Sony has unveiled its smallest Cyber-shot, the H3, and is promising users of a powerful optical zoom as well as other user-friendly features for ease of use.
Click to enlarge
The company also claims that its AF and focus control function will allow users to track a moving subject for a sharp quality photo image.
Sony Australia’s Cyber-shot Senior Product Manager, Lieran Gallagher said, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of one of the smallest high optical magnification zoom cameras on the market. The new, affordable Cyber-shot H3 gives the user superb image clarity and greater creative opportunities, all packaged into one small, easy-to-use, compact body.”
Other features of the Cyber-shot include:
- A Carl Zeiss 10x zoom lens (38-380mm equivalent)
- A BIONZ image processor, Face Detection function, flash and other settings.
- An HD Ready display (HD output adapter cable required)
- Double Anti-Blur technology and Super Steady Shot image stabilisation
- Comes with various accessories from high-grade lenses and filters, GPS location recorders and spare batteries, to tripods and stylish carry cases.
8.1 mega pixels, BIONZ processor, 10x Optical Zoom, 17 x HD Smart Zoom, Carl Zeiss ‘Vario Tessar’ Lens, AF focusing range, 31MB internal memory, 2.5″ LCD Screen, MS Duo/MS Pro Duo recording media, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Availability and Pricing
The Sony DCS-H3 is available mid-September and will have an RRP of $599.