Motorola has unveiled two new colours for its MotoRazr V3xx handset; lavender and stone grey, in a bid to allow Aussies to “stand out from the crowd” and make a personal statement with their mobile phones.
The company also found that Australians make quick assumptions of people’s personalities based on the colours of their mobile phone. In fact, more than three quarters of Australians believe the colour of their mobile phone is a reflection of their own personality, while almost half (47 percent) said they prejudged fellow handset users based on the colour of their phone.
According to the survey, Aussies also tended to associate specific colours with different personality traits, with 54 percent of women and 40 percent of male respondents saying that the colour stone grey indicates you are sleek, cool and modern. 39 percent of women surveyed said owning a lavender phone shows an appreciation for pretty things, while 59 percent of men said the colour lavender reflects a more feminine personality.
The newly-coloured V3xxs feature the now iconic Razr design, broadband-like speeds for downloading and web browsing, an integrated music player for mobile music management and full track downloads and video record and playback to capture action-packed moments and re-live them at your leisure, which Motorola says will guarantee you’ll stand out from the crowd.
MOTORAZR V3xx Features:
- Broadband-like speed and dynamic multimedia capabilities
- Stylishly thin (14.9 mm) with HSDPA, providing blazing-fast speed with no compromise on design
- Clear 2.2 inch colour screen
- Watch live streaming video over broadband-like connections and conduct two-way video calls with 15 frames per second performance
- Premium metal finishes and a precision cut keypad
- Integrated music player
- Powerful 1.3 megapixel digital camera