Swann has further expanded its smart home ecosystem, by launching a new indoor and outdoor security camera, with app control and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
Used together, the new security cameras claim to provide whole-home coverage, and can live stream video onto any Alexa device with a screen via voice commands (e.g. Echo Show).
Compatible with Swann’s SAFE app, users can also receive push notifications or save recordings from cameras on a secure cloud.
Swann President of Global Marketing, Jeremy Stewart, claims the new Wi-Fi cameras cater to almost every home, whilst accessible in a single location – the SAFE by Swann app.
The Swann Smart Security Camera, Outdoor Security Camera and Indoor Security Camera deliver 1080p Full HD resolution, wide viewing angles and its True DetectTM PIR heat sensing technology.
Both local memory and cloud storage is available, courtesy of several indoor and outdoor cameras.The Swann Smart Security Camera (RRP $269.95)
- rechargeable battery, can be used indoors or outdoors.
- wire-free, capable or installation anywhere with Wi-Fi
- no need for a nearby power outlet (claims to work during power outages or when Wi-Fi is down)
- Customers can purchase accompanying Solar Panel for outdoor use to avoid recharging camera.
The Swann Outdoor Security Camera (RRP $199.95)
- weatherproof, but can be mounted indoors
- powered with always-on security
- 18m power cable, with ethernet port if your home Wi-Fi unreliable
The Swann Indoor Security Camera (RRP $129.95)
- versatile indoor use – e.g. baby monitor, pet cam
- powered, with two-way audio to interact with people even when owners not home
Further information including purchase links are available on Swann’s website here.