Virgin Mobile is offering 12 GB total data on its $50 per month SIM plans with no lock-in contract from today.The offer is available to customers who bring their own phone and also switch to the Optus network or upgrade their plan with Virgin Mobile.
Data, call and text rollover, with any unused data and included value rolling over into the next month only, for use once that month’s inclusion has been spent, is also available under the deal.
The deal sees customers receive:
– 12 GB total data (4 GB plus 8 GB bonus when switching to the Optus network)
– Rollover unused data, calls and text
– Powered by the Optus 4G Plus network
– International calls and text
– Free Voicemail in Australia
– Unlimited standard national calls and text within Australia
– Earn Velocity points
The offer is available until March 31.
Further information can be found here.