Olympus has launched its digital compact camera that comes with 20x optical zoom, allowing a user to take photos of far away objects with ease.
Click to enlarge
In addition, the unit comes with a 10-megapixel CCD, Face Detect & Shadow Adjust Technology, high-speed continuous shooting, and other high class shooting capabilities such as Dual Shakeproof CCD-shift and high ISO stabilisation systems.
The SP-565UZ also incorporates a Bird Shooting Mode as the number of people who go to shoot birds tends to increase. With an optional teleconverter TCON-17 and Bird Shooting setting on the camera, it offers 1200mm focal length (47x zoom) enabling super telephoto shooting. It also offers the best auto focus movement to focus birds easily and fast shutter speed to decrease blur during the telephoto shooting.
Other features include:
– Built in panorama mode for automatically stitched panoramas inside the camera
– Smile Shot scene mode, using evolved face-detection technology
– Optional FL-50R or FL-30R external wireless flash units
– Advanced Super Control Panel for LCD monitor display of essential camera settings
– Perfect Shot Preview with previews of various camera settings before picture is taken
– Universal Colour Design authentication for easy visibility for the vision impaired
– Micro SD memory card recording and playback supported via MASD-1 Micro SD adapter (included)
The Olympus SP-565UZ is set to be released in October 2008 for $599.