Appliance maker Westinghouse has unveiled the new WTB series Top Mount Refrigerator, a refrigerator that the company says, is compact in size and offers flexible features that combine many Feng Shui principles to help create positive energy in the home.
Click to enlarge
The President of the Australian Association of Feng Shui Consultants, Elizabeth Wiggins said, “The kitchen represents nourishment and prosperity, and the way your fridge is organised can influence your health, well being and energy levels. The compact design and innovative features of the new Westinghouse Top Mount Refrigerator complement the basic principles of Feng Shui, which is not just about positive energy flows but also practical design in the home.”
Here are some helpful Feng Shui hints and tips to keep in mind as you organise your kitchen and get ready for summer:
- Keeping your fridge well stocked implies abundance, opulence and generosity. Take advantage of the fully flexible interior and storage options of your Westinghouse fridge and stock your fridge full with fresh food for those unexpected house guests.
- Empty and clean your refrigerator and freezer regularly, throwing out old or unused food items. Rubbish, clutter and outdated food items lead to blockages of Sheng (positive) Qi and attract stagnant (negative) Qi. The removable storage features such as glass shelves, a chiller drawer and door bins make cleaning your Westinghouse fridge simple and easy.
- Healthy food and nice smells attract Sheng Qi in the kitchen and lifts your spirits. The Westinghouse fridge ensures your food will stay fresher for longer with the active ‘Deo Fresh’ and Multi Airflow Cooling systems, which deodorises and absorbs odours in your fridge while maintaining constant air circulation and even temperatures.
- Organisation allows your thoughts to be clearer and more focused. Keep your fridge items organised so energy can flow freely. Arranging your Westinghouse fridge is easy with adjustable door bins, drawers and trays you can customise storage space for everyday living or special occasions.
- Your kitchen should be airy, clean and spacious. The compact design of the Westinghouse fridge enables you to make the most out of your kitchen space.
- The fridge, stove and kitchen sink should be placed in a triangular formation so their elements don’t conflict. The fridge is classified as water energy, so avoid having it next to fire energy, such as the stove.
- Red colours in the kitchen should be avoided as they relate to the fire element and may increase the risk of fires and arguments in the household. White and silver symbolise purity and hygiene, while beige and pearl introduce earth elements to the kitchen. The Westinghouse WTB series fridges come in six models, ranging in capacity from 200 to 340 L, with the option of the positive Feng Shui finishes of classic white or pacific silver.
The Westinghouse Top Mount Refrigerators are now available at all major retailers across Australia. There are six models, ranging in capacity from 200 to 340L with the option of classic white or pacific silver finish.