Logitech has lowered the RRP of its audio range, including ten of its Ultimate Ear earphones and three of its Z-series speaker systems. The price reduction will take effect from tomorrow.
Logitech’s Director for ANZ, George Saad, said, “Since its launch into Australia in late 2008, the Ultimate Ears consumer range of earphones has been a great success. At Logitech we are active in reaching the price points that will enable these high-quality products to go to mass market, and we are happy to have achieved this in time for Christmas.”
“Hopefully shoppers will be able to add something extra into their Christmas stocking this year,” added Saad.
For example, the Ultimate Ears Loud Enough will be selling for $39 (from $59), while the Logitech Z520 Speaker System will have an RRP of $149.95 (from $249.95).
The new pricing for the products are as follows:
- Ultimate Ears Loud Enough (Plum, Mint, and Blueberry): $39 (from $59)
- Ultimate Ears METRO.Fi 170: $69 (from $99)
- Ultimate Ears METRO.Fi 170vi: $89 (from $129)
- Ultimate Ears Metro.Fi 220: $99 (from $149)
- Ultimate Ears Metro.Fi 220vi: $119 (from $179)
- Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 4: $149 (from $229)
- Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 (liquid silver): $249 (from $379)
- Ultimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphones: $299 (from $399)
- Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10: $499 (from $749)
- Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10vi: $529 (from $799)
- Z320 Speaker System: $79.95 (from $129.95)
- Z520 Speaker System: $149.95 (from $249.95)
- Z323 Speaker System: $99.95 (from $149.95)
Ultimate Ears has also recently unveiled a free iPhone application that allows you to measure sound pressure and decibel levels and helps keep your ears in ultimate condition.