Jabra has announced the Australian launch of its next-gen true wireless earbuds, the Elite 75t, which is engineered to last longer and designed to fit better.
The new Elite 75t Titanium Black is now available for $299 from Jabra’s website, Amazon, and retailers JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman.
It offers several improved features from its predecessor, including 50% more battery life; a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit; 4-microphone call technology; and enhanced noise and wind reducing algorithms.
Specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size, the earbuds have been extensively tested for a secure fit, so users can be confident that the buds will stay put, regardless of the activity they are engaging in.
The Elite 75t offers 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without, and also comes with fast USB-C charging. A wireless charging variant is expected to be introduced to the market at a later date.
Users can also instantly connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant, quickly accessing the information they need without reaching for their device, meanwhile, Bluetooth 5.0 allows for seamless smartphone connectivity.
In addition, The Jabra Sound+ app allows users to choose their voice assistant, customise their music profile with the equaliser, modify how much nearby noise they want to hear (HearThrough), adjust their calls experience, keep track of battery charge, and much more.
Features and specs include:
- New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit.
- More than 7.5 hours battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case.
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls, even in noisy and windy environments.
- Fast charging with USB-C.
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts.
- Music your way with the customisable equaliser, available in the Jabra Sound+ app.
- IP55-rated durability and a 2-year warranty against dust and water.
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth audio-enabled phones and tablets.
- The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.