Kogan Technologies today launched the Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio, providing access to thousands of radio stations around the world.
Click to enlarge
The Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio will provide more than 10,000 pre-programmed stations for listeners to tune in to, that can be accessed through searches by country, state or genre.
The model will also allow for connection to Podcasts of 9,000 programs, as well as standard AM/FM radio and alarm clock functions.
It will be available from today on pre-order from www.kogan.com.au, and will ship to customers on July 24.
Ruslan Kogan, Founder of Kogan Technologies, said he was excited to be able to provide a digital radio with such an extensive list of features at a great price.
“It is always important to provide quality products, with a wide range of features at the cheapest possible price for Australian consumers,” he said
“We worked really hard to ensure that when consumers made the switch to digital radio they were getting all the features that Wi-Fi digital radio gives listeners at the best price on the market.
“The ability to listen to thousands of radio stations from the four corners of the globe in your living room is a really exciting shift in radio technology.
“The demand for iPod and USB connectivity is clearly evident and these additions help showcase the model as a solution that meets all listening needs,” Mr Kogan said.
Specifications of the Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio:
– Wi-Fi Digital Radio
– Internet Radio, Podcasts, PLL FM/AM radio
– DAB / DAB+ Radio
– iPod connectivity with charger function
– USB slot to play music from USB drives
– More than 10,000 internet radio stations pre-programmed, with searches by country, state or genre
– Podcasts with 9,000 programs
– Support Real Audio, MP3, WMA
– Streaming music directly from your PC
– Clock and Alarm function
– Music port function (AUX-in connection for iPod or audio speaker)
– Output power: 7W RMS
– Unit Size: 250 x 135 x 130 mm