Motorola has unveiled its newest Razr, the V9 is a flip phone that has a slimmer profile but is packed with great new features and is touted by the company’s global ambassador David Beckham.
Click to enlarge
In addition, the Razr V9 also boasts of a new ARM 11 processor that is faster than the original Razr, has a CrystalTalk technology that ensures clear calls even on noisy environments, comes with up to 2GB of memory, is fully compatible with Windows Media Player 11, and comes with a full HTML browser.
Motorola’s Managing Director for South Pacific, Andrew Volard said, “With the modern style and powerful performance of the Motorazr V9, Motorola is once again redefining the mobile phone. This device takes the world’s best-selling feature-phone to the next level. With more than 100 million RAZR’s sold worldwide, people are now hungry for the next iconic feature phone. The RAZR2 delivers the ultimate mobile experience in a slim, strong and smart form that people will want to own, and others will envy!”
Summary of Features:
- Sleek, slim iconic RAZR design with clamshell form factor, metal and glass housing, internal antenna, tandem 2.2″ and 2.0″ 240×320 QVGA 262K color displays
- Touch-sensitive external music keys
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera, with 8x digital zoom
- Connectivity featuring Micro USB, USB 2.0 Full Speed, USB mass storage and version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology with Enhanced Data Rate
- 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) 3.6 Mbps wireless broadband connection and EDGE/GPRS class 10 & 12
- 850/1900 UMTS and 850/900/1800/1900 GSM
- 2100 UMTS and 850/900/1800/1900 GSM
- 45MB of end user memory and support for up to 2GB of memory with an optional microSD card
- Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology supporting A2DP and AVRCP profiles
- Video and audio streaming, capture and playback
- Video telephony and See What I See capable
- Messaging via MMS, email, SMS, MotoSync
- Independent Voice Recognition
Pricing and Availability
The MOTORAZR2 V9 is now available through Telstra with an RRP of $799.