Laser has today introduced its Bluetooth Wireless Foldable Headphones, sporting a sub-$30 price tag.The Laser headphones feature a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to four hours, with Laser stating that they can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop.
“Simply pair up the two devices to enjoy music and movies whilst effortlessly taking calls in between with easy-to-use controls and a built-in microphone,” Laser states.
The headphones sport soft cushions, providing comfort for wear over long periods, and feature a lightweight, collapsible design, “ideal for portability and easy, tangle-free storage”.
“Great sound quality, practicality and affordability are paramount to Laser’s headphone range,” Laser managing director Chris Lau commented.
“Our Bluetooth Wireless Headphone is a practical solution that fits well into the lifestyle of busy individuals, as consumers are making the switch to the more convenient wireless options.”
Available at retailers and the Laser website, the headphones are priced at $29.95 RRP.
– Connects wirelessly to a phone or tablet via Bluetooth
– Accurate bass and dynamic range for natural sound reproduction
– Adjust volume, answer calls and skip songs with easy-to-use controls
– Built-in microphone allows for answering and making phone calls
– Rechargeable battery provides four hours of listening in one charge
– Folds away neatly for easy, tangle-free storage
– Universal fit for adults and kids