Logitech has won 13 Red Dot design awards, the most the company has won beating its record of nine awards last year.
This is the sixth year in a row Logitech has received accolades for its products.
Its winning products include:
- Logitech CRAFT Advanced Keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 2S + Flow
- Logitech MX Sound
- Logitech MX ERGO
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
- Logitech Rugged Combo (not available in Australia)
- Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System
- Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G433 7.1 Gaming Headset
- Logitech G413 Mechanical Backlit Gaming Keyboard
- Ultimate Ears BLAST + Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST (both not available in Australia)
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
Bracken Darrell, head of Logitech says, “With these record-breaking results from Red Dot, we’re going into 2018 with even stronger recognition for our constantly growing design capability.”
Founded in 1954, the Red Dot Awards for Product Design evaluate the best products of the year from all over the world. Honouring a select group of products out of the thousands entered each year, Red Dot winners are chosen by an international jury who seek to find products that significantly stand out for having exceptional design.